These authors contributed equally to this work.
Reproductive mode and genetic variation suggest a North American origin of European Letharia vulpina
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 1191–1196, July 2002
How to Cite
Högberg, N., Kroken, S., Thor, G. and Taylor, J. W. (2002), Reproductive mode and genetic variation suggest a North American origin of European Letharia vulpina. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1191–1196. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01513.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Received 2 November 2001;revisionreceived 15 March 2002;accepted 15 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!