Cross-species infection of blood parasites between resident and migratory songbirds in Africa
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1545–1554, August 2002
How to Cite
Waldenström, J., Bensch, S., Kiboi, S., Hasselquist, D. and Ottosson, U. (2002), Cross-species infection of blood parasites between resident and migratory songbirds in Africa. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1545–1554. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01523.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 23 January 2002;revisionreceived 10 April 2002;accepted 10 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!