Land barriers and open oceans: effects on gene diversity and population structure in Avicennia germinans L. (Avicenniaceae)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1327–1338, August 2002
How to Cite
Dodd, R. S., Afzal-Rafii, Z., Kashani, N. and Budrick, J. (2002), Land barriers and open oceans: effects on gene diversity and population structure in Avicennia germinans L. (Avicenniaceae). Molecular Ecology, 11: 1327–1338. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01525.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 13 March 2002;revisionreceived 20 March 2002;accepted 20 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!