Present address: Australian Institute of Marine Science, PMB no. 3, Townsville, Queensland 4810, Australia.
Spawning times, reproductive compatibilities and genetic structuring in the Acropora aspera group: evidence for natural hybridization and semi-permeable species boundaries in corals
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1363–1376, August 2002
How to Cite
Van Oppen, M. J. H., Willis, B. L., Van Rheede, T. and Miller, D. J. (2002), Spawning times, reproductive compatibilities and genetic structuring in the Acropora aspera group: evidence for natural hybridization and semi-permeable species boundaries in corals. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1363–1376. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01527.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 16 December 2001;revisionreceived 10 April 2002;accepted 10 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!