Extreme sex-biased dispersal in the communally breeding, nonmigratory Bechstein's bat (Myotis bechsteinii)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1491–1498, August 2002
How to Cite
Kerth, G., Mayer, F. and Petit, E. (2002), Extreme sex-biased dispersal in the communally breeding, nonmigratory Bechstein's bat (Myotis bechsteinii). Molecular Ecology, 11: 1491–1498. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01528.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 6 December 2001; revision received 21 March 2002; accepted 21 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!