Dr P. H. Garnier-Géré and Dr Y. Naciri-Graven are joint first authors.
Influences of triploidy, parentage and genetic diversity on growth of the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas reared in contrasting natural environments
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1499–1514, August 2002
How to Cite
Garnier-Géré, P. H., Naciri-Graven, Y., Bougrier, S., Magoulas, A., Héral, M., Kotoulas, G., Hawkins, A. and Gérard, A. (2002), Influences of triploidy, parentage and genetic diversity on growth of the Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas reared in contrasting natural environments. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1499–1514. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01531.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 4 October 2001;revisionreceived 21 March 2002;accepted 21 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!