The genetic structure of natural and reintroduced roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) populations in the Alps and central Italy, with reference to the mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of Europe
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1285–1297, August 2002
How to Cite
Vernesi, C., Pecchioli, E., Caramelli, D., Tiedemann, R., Randi, E. and Bertorelle, G. (2002), The genetic structure of natural and reintroduced roe deer (Capreolus capreolus) populations in the Alps and central Italy, with reference to the mitochondrial DNA phylogeography of Europe. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1285–1297. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01534.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 14 October 2001;revisionreceived 10 April 2002;accepted 10 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!