‡Present address: Estacion Biologica de Donana, Consejo Superior de investigaciones Cientificas, Avda. M@Luisa s/n, Pab. del Perú, 41013 Sevilla, Spain.
Extreme microallopatric divergence in a cichlid species from Lake Malawi
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1585–1590, August 2002
How to Cite
Rico, C. and Turner, G. F. (2002), Extreme microallopatric divergence in a cichlid species from Lake Malawi. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1585–1590. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01537.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 13 December 2001;revisionreceived 18 April 2002;accepted 18 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!