Separating historic events from recurrent processes in cryptic species: phylogeography of mud snails (Hydrobia spp.)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1439–1451, August 2002
How to Cite
Wilke, T. and Pfenninger, M. (2002), Separating historic events from recurrent processes in cryptic species: phylogeography of mud snails (Hydrobia spp.). Molecular Ecology, 11: 1439–1451. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01541.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 23 January 2002;revisionreceived 18 April2002;accepted 18 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!