Molecular analysis of the Pleistocene history of Saxifraga oppositifolia in the Alps
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1409–1418, August 2002
How to Cite
Holderegger, R., Stehlik, I. and Abbott, R. J. (2002), Molecular analysis of the Pleistocene history of Saxifraga oppositifolia in the Alps. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1409–1418. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01548.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Received 13 December 2001;revisionreceived 10 April 2002;accepted 15 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!