Dedicated to the memory of the late Ms Lea Mizrahi, who passed away during the course of this study after 15 years of devoted technical assistance.
Speciation and the establishment of zonation in an intertidal barnacle: specific settlement vs. selection*
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1731–1737, September 2002
How to Cite
Appelbaum, L., Achituv, Y. and Mokady, O. (2002), Speciation and the establishment of zonation in an intertidal barnacle: specific settlement vs. selection. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1731–1737. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01560.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2002
- Received 14 January 2002; revision received 9 May 2002; accepted 9 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!