Capercaillie in the Alps: genetic evidence of metapopulation structure and population decline
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1669–1677, September 2002
How to Cite
Segelbacher, G. and Storch, I. (2002), Capercaillie in the Alps: genetic evidence of metapopulation structure and population decline. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1669–1677. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01565.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Received 1 February 2002; revision received 16 May 2002; accepted 16 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!