Population genetic structure of the cyclic snowshoe hare (Lepus americanus) in southwestern Yukon, Canada
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1689–1701, September 2002
How to Cite
Burton, C., Krebs, C. J. and Taylor, E. B. (2002), Population genetic structure of the cyclic snowshoe hare (Lepus americanus) in southwestern Yukon, Canada. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1689–1701. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01566.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Received 10 February 2002;revisionreceived 27 May 2002;accepted 27 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!