Present addresses: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ 85721, USA, ¶Department of Genetics, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA.
Molecular phylogeography of common garter snakes (Thamnophis sirtalis) in western North America: implications for regional historical forces
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1739–1751, September 2002
How to Cite
Janzen, F. J., Krenz, J. G., Haselkorn, T. S., Brodie, E. D. and Edmund D. Brodie III (2002), Molecular phylogeography of common garter snakes (Thamnophis sirtalis) in western North America: implications for regional historical forces. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1739–1751. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01571.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Received 29 January 2002; revision received 16 May 2002; accepted 16 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!