Chloroplast DNA variation, postglacial recolonization and hybridization in hazel, Corylus avellana
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 9, pages 1769–1779, September 2002
How to Cite
Palmé, A. E. and G. G. Vendramin (2002), Chloroplast DNA variation, postglacial recolonization and hybridization in hazel, Corylus avellana. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1769–1779. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01581.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2002
- Received 21 February 2002;revisionreceived 22 May 2002;accepted 8 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!