Polyploidy, phylogeography and Pleistocene refugia of the rockfern Asplenium ceterach: evidence from chloroplast DNA
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2003–2012, October 2002
How to Cite
Trewick, S. A., Morgan-Richards, M., Russell, S. J., Henderson, S., Rumsey, F. J., Pintér, I., Barrett, J. A., Gibby, M. and Vogel, J. C. (2002), Polyploidy, phylogeography and Pleistocene refugia of the rockfern Asplenium ceterach: evidence from chloroplast DNA. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2003–2012. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01583.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Received 7 February 2002; revision received 17 June 2002; accepted 17 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!