Intensive genetic assessment of the mating system and reproductive success in a semi-closed population of the mottled sculpin, Cottus bairdi
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2367–2377, November 2002
How to Cite
Fiumera, A. C., Porter, B. A., Grossman, G. D. and Avise, J. C. (2002), Intensive genetic assessment of the mating system and reproductive success in a semi-closed population of the mottled sculpin, Cottus bairdi. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2367–2377. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01585.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 14 February 2002; revision received 17 June 2002; accepted 17 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!