Present address: Département des Sciences Biologiques, Pavillon Marie-Victorin, Université de Montréal, CP 6128, Succ. Centre-Ville, Montréal Québec H3C 3J7, Canada
The influence of mating system, demography, parasites and colonization on the population structure of Biomphalaria pfeifferi in Madagascar
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2213–2228, November 2002
How to Cite
Charbonnel, N., Angers, B., Rasatavonjizay, R., Bremond, P., Debain, C. and Jarne, P. (2002), The influence of mating system, demography, parasites and colonization on the population structure of Biomphalaria pfeifferi in Madagascar. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2213–2228. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01586.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 13 March 2002; revision received 17 June 2002; accepted 17 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!