Geographic patterns of population genetic structure in Mytilocypris (Ostracoda: Cyprididae): interpreting breeding systems, gene flow and history in species with differing distributions
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 1931–1946, October 2002
How to Cite
Finston, T. (2002), Geographic patterns of population genetic structure in Mytilocypris (Ostracoda: Cyprididae): interpreting breeding systems, gene flow and history in species with differing distributions. Molecular Ecology, 11: 1931–1946. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01590.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Received 27 February 2002;revisionreceived 24 June 2002;accepted 24 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!