The leatherback turtle, Dermochelys coriacea, exhibits both polyandry and polygyny
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2097–2106, October 2002
How to Cite
Crim, J. L., Spotila, L. D., Spotila, J. R., O'Connor, M., Reina, R., Williams, C. J. and Paladino, F. V. (2002), The leatherback turtle, Dermochelys coriacea, exhibits both polyandry and polygyny. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2097–2106. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01591.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Received 7 February 2002;revisionreceived 24 June 2002;accepted 24 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!