A genetic method to resolve gender complements investigations on sex ratios in Rumex acetosa
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2151–2156, October 2002
How to Cite
Korpelainen, H. (2002), A genetic method to resolve gender complements investigations on sex ratios in Rumex acetosa. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2151–2156. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01593.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
- Received 1 April 2002; revision received 6 June 2002; accepted 25 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!