Present address: Centre for Ecology, Evolution and Conservation (CEEC), School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ, UK.
Trans-specific evolution of opsin alleles and the maintenance of trichromatic colour vision in Callitrichine primates
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
Volume 11, Issue 10, pages 2157–2169, October 2002
How to Cite
Surridge, A. K. and Mundy, N. I. (2002), Trans-specific evolution of opsin alleles and the maintenance of trichromatic colour vision in Callitrichine primates. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2157–2169. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01597.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Received 4 October 2001; revision received 25 April 2002; accepted 25 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!