Intraspecific phylogeography of the slender madtom: the complex evolutionary history of the Central Highlands of the United States
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 2393–2403, November 2002
How to Cite
Hardy, M. E., Grady, J. M. and Routman, E. J. (2002), Intraspecific phylogeography of the slender madtom: the complex evolutionary history of the Central Highlands of the United States. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2393–2403. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01616.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 13 March 2002;revisionreceived 21 July 2002;accepted 21 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!