Male production in stingless bees: variable outcomes of queen–worker conflict
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2661–2667, December 2002
How to Cite
Tóth, E., Strassmann, J. E., Nogueira-Neto, P., Imperatriz-Fonseca, V. L. and Queller, D. C. (2002), Male production in stingless bees: variable outcomes of queen–worker conflict. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2661–2667. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01625.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 1 April 2002; revision received 7 August 2002; accepted 7 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!