Present address: Department of Biology, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, B3H 4J1, Canada.
Long-term effective population sizes, temporal stability of genetic composition and potential for local adaptation in anadromous brown trout (Salmo trutta) populations
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2523–2535, December 2002
How to Cite
Hansen, M. M., Ruzzante, D. E., Nielsen, E. E., Bekkevold, D. and Mensberg, K.-L. D. (2002), Long-term effective population sizes, temporal stability of genetic composition and potential for local adaptation in anadromous brown trout (Salmo trutta) populations. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2523–2535. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01634.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 12 April 2002; revision received 13 August 2002; accepted 13 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!