Mitochondrial DNA variation in Indo-Pacific populations of the giant tiger prawn, Penaeus monodon
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2553–2569, December 2002
How to Cite
Benzie, J. A. H., Ballment, E., Forbes, A. T., Demetriades, N. T., Sugama, K., Haryanti and Moria, S. (2002), Mitochondrial DNA variation in Indo-Pacific populations of the giant tiger prawn, Penaeus monodon. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2553–2569. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01638.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 10 February 2002; revision received 21 August 2002; accepted 21 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!