Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA phylogeography of Thymallus spp. (grayling) provides evidence of ice-age mediated environmental perturbations in the world's oldest body of fresh water, Lake Baikal
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 2599–2611, December 2002
How to Cite
Koskinen, M. T., Knizhin, I., Primmer, C. R., Schlötterer, C. and Weiss, S. (2002), Mitochondrial and nuclear DNA phylogeography of Thymallus spp. (grayling) provides evidence of ice-age mediated environmental perturbations in the world's oldest body of fresh water, Lake Baikal. Molecular Ecology, 11: 2599–2611. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2002.01642.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 9 May 2002; revision received 19 August 2002; accepted 19 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!