Present address: Celera Diagnostics, 1401 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502 USA.
Conservation genetics of the fisher (Martes pennanti) based on mitochondrial DNA sequencing
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 51–62, January 2003
How to Cite
Drew, R. E., Hallett, J. G., Aubry, K. B., Cullings, K. W., Koepf, S. M. and Zielinski, W. J. (2003), Conservation genetics of the fisher (Martes pennanti) based on mitochondrial DNA sequencing. Molecular Ecology, 12: 51–62. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01715.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received 26 April 2002; revision received 17 September 2002; accepted 17 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!