Condition-dependent sex allocation in a lek-breeding wader, the ruff (Philomachus pugnax)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 213–218, January 2003
How to Cite
Thuman, K. A., Widemo, F. and Griffith, S. C. (2003), Condition-dependent sex allocation in a lek-breeding wader, the ruff (Philomachus pugnax). Molecular Ecology, 12: 213–218. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01717.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Received 15 April 2002; revision received 17 September 2002; accepted 17 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!