Extinction-colonization dynamics structure genetic variation of spotted sunfish (Lepomis punctatus) in the Florida Everglades
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 355–368, February 2003
How to Cite
Mcelroy, T. C., Kandl, K. L., Garcia, J. and Trexler, J. C. (2003), Extinction-colonization dynamics structure genetic variation of spotted sunfish (Lepomis punctatus) in the Florida Everglades. Molecular Ecology, 12: 355–368. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01738.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2003
- Received 5 July 2002; revision received 23 October 2002; accepted 23 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!