Present address: Friday Harbor Laboratory, 620 University Rd., Friday Harbor, WA 98250, USA.
Cryptic species, cryptic endosymbionts, and geographical variation in chemical defences in the bryozoan Bugula neritina
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1207–1215, May 2003
How to Cite
Mcgovern, T. M. and Hellberg, M. E. (2003), Cryptic species, cryptic endosymbionts, and geographical variation in chemical defences in the bryozoan Bugula neritina. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1207–1215. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01758.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2003
- Received 21 August 2002;revisionreceived 25 November 2002;accepted 25 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!