Present address: Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Westmead Hospital, Westmead 2145, NSW Australia.
A rapid population expansion retains genetic diversity within European rabbits in Australia
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 789–794, March 2003
How to Cite
Zenger, K. R., Richardson, B. J. and Vachot-Griffin, A.-M. (2003), A rapid population expansion retains genetic diversity within European rabbits in Australia. Molecular Ecology, 12: 789–794. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01759.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Received 15 August 2002; revision received 20 November 2002; accepted 20 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!