Side-stepping secondary symbionts: widespread horizontal transfer across and beyond the Aphidoidea
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1061–1075, April 2003
How to Cite
Russell, J. A., Latorre, A., Sabater-Muñoz, B., Moya, A. and Moran, N. A. (2003), Side-stepping secondary symbionts: widespread horizontal transfer across and beyond the Aphidoidea. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1061–1075. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01780.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 30 August 2002; revision received 10 December 2002; accepted 10 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!