Different genes underlie adaptive melanism in different populations of rock pocket mice
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1185–1194, May 2003
How to Cite
Hoekstra, H. E. and Nachman, M. W. (2003), Different genes underlie adaptive melanism in different populations of rock pocket mice. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1185–1194. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01788.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Received 10 October 2002;revisionreceived 9 January 2003;accepted 9 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!