Analysis of molecular data of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh. (Brassicaceae) with Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1007–1019, April 2003
How to Cite
Hoffmann, M. H., GLAß, A. S., Tomiuk, J., Schmuths, H., Fritsch, R. M. and Bachmann, K. (2003), Analysis of molecular data of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh. (Brassicaceae) with Geographical Information Systems (GIS). Molecular Ecology, 12: 1007–1019. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01791.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 2 October 2002; revision received 9 January 2003; accepted 9 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!