Patterns of molecular evolution and diversification in a biodiversity hotspot: the California Floristic Province
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1021–1029, April 2003
How to Cite
Calsbeek, R., Thompson, J. N. and Richardson, J. E. (2003), Patterns of molecular evolution and diversification in a biodiversity hotspot: the California Floristic Province. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1021–1029. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01794.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 6 October 2002; revision received 6 January 2003; accepted 6 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!