Matrilineal genetic structure within and among populations of the cooperatively breeding common marmoset, Callithrix jacchus
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1101–1108, April 2003
How to Cite
Faulkes, C. G., Arruda, M. F. and Monteiro Da Cruz, M. A. O. (2003), Matrilineal genetic structure within and among populations of the cooperatively breeding common marmoset, Callithrix jacchus. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1101–1108. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01809.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 29 May 2002; revision received 6 January 2003; accepted 6 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!