Patterns of nucleotide variation in homoeologous regulatory genes in the allotetraploid Hawaiian silversword alliance (Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 1301–1313, May 2003
How to Cite
Lawton-Rauh, A., Robichaux, R. H. and Purugganan, M. D. (2003), Patterns of nucleotide variation in homoeologous regulatory genes in the allotetraploid Hawaiian silversword alliance (Asteraceae). Molecular Ecology, 12: 1301–1313. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01814.x
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2003
- Received 10 October 2002; revision received 20 January 2003; accepted 20 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!