Present address: Center for Environmental Science in Saitama, Kamitanadare 914, Kisai Town, Saitama 347–0115, Japan.
Patch establishment and development of a clonal plant, Polygonum cuspidatum, on Mount Fuji
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1361–1373, June 2003
How to Cite
Zhou, Z., Miwa, M., Nara, K., Wu, B., Nakaya, H., Lian, C., Miyashita, N., Oishi, R., Maruta, E. and Hogetsu, T. (2003), Patch establishment and development of a clonal plant, Polygonum cuspidatum, on Mount Fuji. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1361–1373. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01816.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
- Received 10 September 2002; revision received 17 December 2002; accepted 20 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!