Molecular evidence reveals a polyphyletic origin and chromosomal speciation of Lake Baikal's endemic asellid isopods
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1509–1514, June 2003
How to Cite
Hidding, B., Michel, E., Natyaganova, A. V. and Sherbakov, D. YU. (2003), Molecular evidence reveals a polyphyletic origin and chromosomal speciation of Lake Baikal's endemic asellid isopods. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1509–1514. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01821.x
- Issue online: 25 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2003
- Received 6 August 2002; revision received 5 January 2003; accepted 24 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!