How much effort is required to isolate nuclear microsatellites from plants?
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1339–1348, June 2003
How to Cite
Squirrell, J., Hollingsworth, P. M., Woodhead, M., Russell, J., Lowe, A. J., Gibby, M. and Powell, W. (2003), How much effort is required to isolate nuclear microsatellites from plants?. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1339–1348. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01825.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Received 18 November 2002; revision received 23 January 2003; accepted 24 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!