Present address: Laboratoire de génétique forensique, Institut universitaire de médecine légale, Lausanne, Switzerland.
Genetic consequences of the ice ages on nurseries of the bat Myotis myotis: a mitochondrial and nuclear survey
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1527–1540, June 2003
How to Cite
Ruedi, M. and Castella, V. (2003), Genetic consequences of the ice ages on nurseries of the bat Myotis myotis: a mitochondrial and nuclear survey. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1527–1540. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01828.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Received 13 November 2002; revision received 7 February 2003; accepted 7 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!