Early male reproductive advantage, multiple paternity and sperm storage in an amphibian aggregate breeder
Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1567–1576, June 2003
How to Cite
Tennessen, J. A. and Zamudio, K. R. (2003), Early male reproductive advantage, multiple paternity and sperm storage in an amphibian aggregate breeder. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1567–1576. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01830.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2003
- Received 22 May 2002; revision received 14 October 2002; accepted 27 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!