Checking the geographical origin of oak wood: molecular and statistical tools
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1629–1636, June 2003
How to Cite
Deguilloux, M. F., Pemonge, M. H., Bertel, L., Kremer, A. and Petit, R. J. (2003), Checking the geographical origin of oak wood: molecular and statistical tools. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1629–1636. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01836.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
- Received 28 August 2002; revision received 13 January 2003; accepted 4 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!