Present address: Department of Environmental Forestry and Biology, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, 350 Illick Hall, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse, NY, 13210, USA.
Characterization of Pacific golden chanterelle (Cantharellus formosus) genet size using co-dominant microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1607–1618, June 2003
How to Cite
Dunham, S. M., Kretzer, A. and Pfrender, M. E. (2003), Characterization of Pacific golden chanterelle (Cantharellus formosus) genet size using co-dominant microsatellite markers. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1607–1618. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01837.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2003
- Received 16 November 2002; revision received 30 January 2003; accepted 30 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!