Measuring gene flow from two birdsfoot trefoil (Lotus corniculatus) field trials using transgenes as tracer markers
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1681–1685, June 2003
How to Cite
De Marchis, F., Bellucci, M. and Arcioni, S. (2003), Measuring gene flow from two birdsfoot trefoil (Lotus corniculatus) field trials using transgenes as tracer markers. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1681–1685. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01845.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2003
- Received 13 November 2002; revision received 3 February 2003; accepted 18 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!