Determinants of intracolonial relatedness in Pogonomyrmex rugosus (Hymenoptera; Formicidae): mating frequency and brood raids
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1931–1938, July 2003
How to Cite
Gadau, J., Strehl, C.-P., Oettler, J. and Hölldobler, B. (2003), Determinants of intracolonial relatedness in Pogonomyrmex rugosus (Hymenoptera; Formicidae): mating frequency and brood raids. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1931–1938. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01853.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Received 18 November 2002; revision received 30 January 2003; accepted 26 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!