Fine-scale genetic structure of two carabid species with contrasted levels of habitat specialization
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1731–1745, July 2003
How to Cite
Brouat, C., Sennedot, F., Audiot, P., Leblois, R. and Rasplus, J.-Y. (2003), Fine-scale genetic structure of two carabid species with contrasted levels of habitat specialization. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1731–1745. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01861.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Received 8 November 2002; revision received 20 February 2003; accepted 11 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!