Population genetics of an invasive species, Heracleum mantegazzianum: implications for the role of life history, demographics and independent introductions
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1747–1756, July 2003
How to Cite
Walker, N. F., Hulme, P. E. and Hoelzel, A. R. (2003), Population genetics of an invasive species, Heracleum mantegazzianum: implications for the role of life history, demographics and independent introductions. Molecular Ecology, 12: 1747–1756. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01866.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Received 3 January 2003; revision received 14 March 2003; accepted 14 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!