The role of environment in shaping the genetic diversity of the subalpine mosquito, Aedes rusticus (Diptera, Culicidae)
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 1951–1961, July 2003
How to Cite
David, J. P., Huber, K., Failloux, A. B., Rey, D. and Meyran, J. C. (2003), The role of environment in shaping the genetic diversity of the subalpine mosquito, Aedes rusticus (Diptera, Culicidae). Molecular Ecology, 12: 1951–1961. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-294X.2003.01870.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Received 11 October 2002; revision received 27 March 2003; accepted 27 March 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!